Hey guys and girls!
Just a few things...
I have found a couple of minor things which could be tweaked to make the app even better, (as usual, there are BARELY any improvements because the app is pure perfection...) but here are some I caught with my MASSIVE eye:
1) When in the beta browser (iPhone 4S) and you use the key logo to log into the website, it does not show the website logo on the login, it shows the standard 'key hole'. It would be great if it could show the logo associated with the login for the final finishing touches...
2) On the iPhone 4S, when you go to the tab selection page on the beta browser, and you have two tabs open, the 'X' Mark on the first page (to close it) is difficult to operate as it is far too close to the main task bar (where the time and signal are on the iPhone).
3) When I first started up the app (for the first ever time) I had a bit if trouble connecting to my dropbox account... It may just be me and my ridiculously sluggish internet connection (BT for you), but you could just show the name on the Dropbox account instead of 'Account ABCXYZ123'.
4) When in the beta app, there is no animation of the settings icon to show that 1Password is syncing with dropbox (or syncing at all for that matter!). I just thought it was a fantastic touch in the official 1PW app that you had the settings animation move when the app was syncing.
5) When the lock screen appears, (when I open the app) the 1PW logo is a little 'off-centred'. (Sorry, I'm just to paranoid!)
Thanks for all your great functions and features! (You LITERALLY saved my life when my old passwords were hacked!)
Jacob Hill ;-)
P.S. I LOVE 1PASSWORD! :x