Sync Failure - Dropbox or iCloud, OSX to iOS

Options
steveself
steveself
Community Member

I am using 1P ver 4.1.3 in OSX 10.9.1. on iMac
I am using 1P ver 4.3.2 in iOS ver 7.0.4 on iPhone and iPad

My OSX 1P will not sync to either Dropbox or iCloud. I have activated and deactivated both. I can't find a "sync now" button anywhere in the OSX version of 1P... and the Pref Panel says "Never synced." Even after quitting and restarting, logging out and logging in, editing, etc. Plus the changes are not showing up in my iPhone or iPad.

As an aside, this was a HUGE issue earlier today when the info I brought to a client tech support call was OLD and I could not assist them with specific logins. This is a MAJOR error. If I had not grown to trust 1P so much I would have had multiple copies off everything in DB and in Evernote.

So, how do I get it to sync?

Comments

• steveself
    steveself
    Community Member
    Options

Plus, where do I choose to subscribe to this discussion via email?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @steveself,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting Dropbox or iCloud syncing to work correctly with 1Password on your iMac. Let's get this sorted out for you!

Is Dropbox or iCloud syncing currently configured with 1Password on your iPad and iPhone and which one of those syncing services would you like to use on those devices and your iMac?

If you make a change in 1Password on your iPad or iPhone does the other device see it? In other words, is it only your iMac that's having trouble with syncing?

Thanks in advance for that information so we can better understand your current state of syncing and what you'd like it to be.

To receive notifications for this discussion, depending on your preferences, you can bookmark the topic by clicking the star around the top right part of the page:

To view/modify your forum notifications preferences, open the Edit Profile page and click Notification Preferences in the left sidebar. If you make any changes click the Save Preferences button at the bottom of the page to save them.

This discussion has been closed.