2BUA8C4S2C onepassword4-helper unexpectedly quit

Options
tigh
tigh
Community Member

I keep getting this crash error when trying to do a fill on websites. I'm using Chrome 33.0.1750.117 beta, 1Password Chrome extension 4.2.0.7, and 1Password Mac Version 4.1.2 (412009).

It literally happens with every login I try to fill. I was running the non beta of the 1Password chrome extension, but I switched to the beta hoping it would fix it, but it didn't.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tigh,

I'm sorry that 1Password autofill in Chrome is causing persistent helper process crashes. Have you sent us any crash reports from the CrashReporter dialog?

If you get another please send it and include a link to this forum topic in the Comments section. Were any software updates made right before you started having this problem and has the system been restarted since then?

If a system restart doesn't help please send us a Diagnostics Report, along with a link to this topic, to support+forum at agilebits dot com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.