Can not enter Registration- Urgent

Options
podicon
podicon
Community Member

Not sure what I am supposed to do. 1Password 4 says that my trial has expired when I have a family pack purchased from your site and it was registered. I quit according to the discussion previously shown in the forums and reopened app. When I tried to enter my license, it took me to a desktop folder again to search for my license #? Not even sure what I was supposed to look for. I never have entered a license this way before. I emailed you but hadn't heard back, so I am reaching out to the forums, since I am in dire need of this app right now. Please help

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @podicon,

I'm sorry you've been having trouble adding your license to 1Password 4. Please give these steps a try:

1. Download the License File from the web page that we sent you a link to in email, which looks like this near the top:

2. Run 1Password 4 and unlock it. Don't worry about it being an expired trial.

3. Double-click the License File that you downloaded in step 1.
    4. 1Password 4 will process that file and add your license.

If you have any problem please let us know which step you're stuck at so we can give you more help. Thanks!

• podicon
    podicon
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Still not sure why it showed as a trial. Been using it as a full version since Oct but doesn't matter.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome, @podicon.

There was a brief time when licenses didn't "stick" after being added and that's been fixed for awhile. I'm glad to hear you've successfully added yours now. :)

If you have any other issues please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.