Mix between login and membership for accounts like Adobe CC or spotify

Options
TP18
TP18
Community Member
edited February 2014 in Mac

Hi guys. I am new to 1Password and wanted to know in which section can i save passwords that have a membership and a login for example(spotify, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe creative cloud). They all renew on a 1 year or monthly basis. But the membership option doesn't suit me because it doesn't have a auto login, no nice logo, and at the option "member since" and "expiry date" one can only put in the month/year and not the date. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2014
    Options

I have a habit of putting this kind of information in Software Licenses or Membership AND also in Logins. There has been discussion in the Mac forum at least about needing day in various dates, and I believe that I recall the developers are likely to add that in a future update. You aren't the first one to raise the wish for Memberships and other categories to include login information, but I can't recall what the reaction was exactly. I don't think it's straightforward to do that.

• TP18
    TP18
    Community Member
    Options

ok thanks. yes thats is quite annoying. the expiry date in the drivers licence section is also just in months / years. but in our country there is a expiry day as well. I hope they change that soon. Because i always have to switch to text. also a auto complete would be quite handy for example. Nationality and such things.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Personally, I only use a Login item for those sorts of things and just add custom fields (or use the Notes field depending on my whim at the time). But thank you for the reminder about the "day" in the date picker!

This discussion has been closed.