New Keyboard Layout iOS7

Options
noX1609
noX1609
Community Member

Hello,

i have a iPhone Dev Account so i was able to test iOS7 for a log time. In my opinion a great new thing in iOS7 is the new Keyboard style, the "flat" style. Now iOS 7.0.2 is avaliable for public. My question now is: When will 1Password 7 use the new Keyboard style? If you don't know what i mean then look at the keyboard style for e.g. in safari on iPhone or iPad then you see what i mean.
I already use the Beta of the iOS App and i hoped that the new style will be included but until now it's the old style.
So please change this or even tell us here when this will be changed. Hope this will be fixed quick because the flat design it a base feature of iOS7. Would also be great if the complete design would be changed so it fits perfect into iOS7. Because i'm a Apple developer i know that this new style ks only avaliable in iOS7 and i think you didn't changed it yet that the app can be used in earlier iOS versions. But i think that most users changed to iOS7 and the user that didn't change can use an older version with the new feature in the App Store. Another option would be to offer a new version for iOS 7 users and one for the users of earlier versions.

I think you can handle this but it would be great if the new keyboard and other features could be used in 1Password.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @noX1609,

Unfortunately, I can't comment much on unreleased features. I can however say that “more free updates for iOS 7 are coming”. ;)

• dexbeef1
    dexbeef1
    Community Member
    Options

Any update here? I second the request for the (now not so) new iOS 7 keyboard, and flatter look through the app in general.

Thanks for a great app.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You might get some clues by reading the posts in the iOS Beta forum. Not about just when the iOS version update will arrive, but about the features it may have. I'm sure it will be updated for iOS, if only because Apple and announced that they will insist upon it for new software and updates in the near future, if they haven't already,

This discussion has been closed.