Palm Support

mAcElite
mAcElite
Community Member
Has it gone?
Been away and come back and Palm support is no more?

Was it announced?

No palm pre support?

Kind Regards

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    mAcElite wrote:

Been away and come back and Palm support is no more?

Was it announced?

No palm pre support?

Kind Regards

Sorry for the delay in responding, but you are correct. There is no longer Palm support in 1Password 3. :-(

We are only a small team and we often have to make hard decisions to remove features we can no longer reasonably support. It is not something we enjoy doing or take lightly. i'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you.
  • mAcElite
    mAcElite
    Community Member
    khad wrote:

Sorry for the delay in responding, but you are correct. There is no longer Palm support in 1Password 3. :-(

We are only a small team and we often have to make hard decisions to remove features we can no longer reasonably support. It is not something we enjoy doing or take lightly. i'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Thanks for the eventual reply :)

Can the final version palm app be made available, as I have paid for it and would like to use it on the webos emulator on the palm pre.

Appreciating it comes with no support.

Can I trade the license for a windows lic? ;)

Thanks
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    mAcElite wrote:

Thanks for the eventual reply :)

Can the final version palm app be made available, as I have paid for it and would like to use it on the webos emulator on the palm pre.

Appreciating it comes with no support.

Can I trade the license for a windows lic? ;)

Thanks

That should not be a problem. Please send us a support request with a link to this thread and relevant license information (i.e.: your registered e-mail address especially if it is not the one you are currently using):

http://agile.ws/contact_us

I hope that helps a bit.
This discussion has been closed.