Password Generator Missing

sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Password Generator Missing.

Comments

• clearnew
    clearnew
    Community Member

+1 on this request. I want to use my phone to generate passwords whether I'm adding them to 1Pass right away or not. I sometimes generate passwords for stuff at work for others and to have that on my phone would be dandy!

Sidebar password generator +1!

Thanks for the great product!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @clearnew,

Thanks so much for the kind words! You're in luck, you can already add a Password in the iOS app in several ways:

• If you need a password for a new Login that you're creating, just tap the combination lock icon beside the password field in the create new Login dialog box to see the password generator
    • Add a Password all by itself directly from the Categories tab: just tap the '+' button in the top menu bar and select 'Passwords'

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions!

• clearnew
    clearnew
    Community Member

Whoops! Sorry Megan! When I posted this a while back I thought I was in the Android Beta discussion. My apologies.

• Hey @clearnew. In the beta, there's a password generator when you create a login item. It's a little icon beside the password fields.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.