Can't Auto-Submit on MAS Version / Can't Install 1PasswordAutosubmit.pkg [moved to email]

Options
johnnyxhuynh
johnnyxhuynh
Community Member
edited February 2014 in Mac

1Password 4.1.2 (MAS), Safari 7.0.1, OS X 10.9.1

Auto-submit doesn't work for me. Fields will populate when I press Cmd+\; just no auto-submit. I tried installing the 1PasswordAutosubmit.pkg fix from the known issues thread here in the forums but encountered this error message: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzzqqawv3g8v2hi/Screenshot 2014-02-25 08.01.50.png.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnnyxhuynh,

I'm sorry that auto-submit is being difficult for you. Let's try running that package again, but this time, please be sure to select the blue row:

Please let me know if this works any better for you! :)

• johnnyxhuynh
    johnnyxhuynh
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I forgot to mention in my original post I cannot select any of the 3 options/rows.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnnyxhuynh,

I have a hunch your issue with the 1Password Autosubmit installer may be caused by a problem with file system permissions.

Please first try running Repair Disk Permissions with Disk Utility, then rerunning 1PasswordAutosubmit.pkg. If you still can't get past the error please send us a Diagnostics Report, along with a link to this topic, to support+forum at agilebits dot com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• johnnyxhuynh
    johnnyxhuynh
    Community Member
    Options

Unfortunately, Repair Disk Permissions didn't fix my problem. Emailed you guys the Diagnostics Report as instructed above. Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnnyxhuynh,

We've received your Report, thanks for sending that along! We'll follow up directly via email to ensure that we don't get things muddled up between here and there. :)

This discussion has been closed.