4.5b35 – Feedback

d_stone
d_stone
Community Member
edited February 2014 in iOS

Here some feedback for the newest beta on iOS ...

The Welcome Screen for an existing user: you cannot swipe back

Use your 1browser and open the image pop up of this forum. Switch to another iOS app and come back to 1passwort. Bug(?): The popup is shown over the locked vault of 1password

Open the password list. Swipe from left to the right over one list item. now you can see the "copy" action. swipe again (starting over the icon) and the action disapears, but the item stays where it is:

Setting defaults: Why the default to clean the clipboard is set to 'never'?

Comments

• Thanks for the great feedback @d_stone, I'll make sure it's on our list!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• d_stone
    d_stone
    Community Member

Thanks, you can close this discussion.

PS: Did you see my question about the default setting? Why the default to clean the clipboard is set to 'never'?

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni

@d_stone‌ For the most part, it makes sense to consider the most common scenario when configuring default settings. The most common scenario is switching to 1Password, copying a password, and switching out again. I don't know about you, but I would be annoyed if I copied my password and by the time I got around to pasting it, the clipboard had been cleared. Folks for whom that scenario doesn't describe the most common use case can easily change the setting to something that makes them more comfortable.

• d_stone
    d_stone
    Community Member

@MrRonni This issue is still in 4.5b52 :( (see my last screen above): “Open the password list or another list. Swipe from left to the right over one list item. now you can see the "copy" action. swipe again (starting with your swipe over the icon of the same item) and the action disapears, but the item stays where it is: ”

• Thanks @d_stone. I thought this one was fixed for a time, is that true?

This discussion has been closed.