Credit Card changes in 1Password 3 not showing up in Safari extension [Moved to Email]

Options
mandolinda
mandolinda
Community Member
edited March 2014 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have 1Password 4 at home on my Mavericks machine and 1Password 3 (v3.9.20) here at work on Snow Leopard (I know, I know, luddites!). I updated a CC number at home, it worked on my Safari extension at home without a hitch. It also synced via drop box just fine with the application at work, but it did not update the info in the Safari extension. What did I do wrong?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mandolinda,

It sounds like your extension might have fallen out of sync with the main app on your work machine. Let's get a bit more information here:
    I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from the luddite work Mac. :) They are easy to generate and gives us an idea of what is going on 'under the hood' with your installation of 1Password. Since you are using OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, please generate the report by downloading a separate tool. http://i.agilebits.com/kyle/tools/1Password_diagnostics.zip

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• mandolinda
    mandolinda
    Community Member
    Options

Will do! Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mandolinda‌,

Thanks for sending the Report in to us! We've received it in our inbox and someone from the support team will follow up directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there :)

This discussion has been closed.