Firefox 1Password Extension Scrambles Data on Mac 10.9.1

Options
kentcdillon
kentcdillon
Community Member

I am using a Mac Version 10.9.1. 1Password works flawlessly with everything else: synching to Ipad & Iphone; extensions for Safari and Chrome. I absolutely love the program! But the Firefox extension works only sporadically. In the past few months, I have continually updated Firefox (now using Version 27.0.1) and reinstalled the 1Password extension perhaps five or six times. It will work for a while, then the info gets scrambled. It is easy to reinstall the extension - it only takes 1 minute to reinstall and re-synch. But something continually glitchy is going on.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kentcdillon,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your 1Password data getting scrambled in Firefox. What exactly are you seeing when that happens? If there's nothing personal in it, can you can post a screenshot of what it looks like? And is your data still okay (undamaged) after the "Firefox scrambling" when you look at it in the main 1Password application or mini?

Instead of reinstalling the 1Password extension when this happens, you could try first temporarily disabling other extensions, restarting Firefox, then retesting the 1Password extension. Or does the problem already go away again for awhile if you simply restart Firefox?

Thanks for helping to isolate what's causing this sporadic behavior so we can figure out how to fix it.

This discussion has been closed.