Legibility in browser tab view [Fixed in latest betas]

Options
conorporter
conorporter
Community Member
edited March 2014 in iOS

Is this bug reproducible?

Yes. Simply enter tab-view in the browser.

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?

I can't imagine this being limited to iPhone 5 but the added vertical pixels over an iPhone 4S may impact the view.

A quick summary of the bug:

Legibility of the website name is a serious issue. One can also agree that the close box intersects the status bar.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:

Tap the multiple tab view in the bottom-right corner. No matter the number of tabs the top window will appear similarly to my above screenshot.

Comments

• Thanks so much for writing in @conorporter! This particular view is one of the last ones that needs our designer's skilled hand to come sweeping across it like the wind on the plains in Oklahoma. We appreciate you reminding us about it, I'll make sure it's on everyone's radar!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• conorporter
    conorporter
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Michael. Wanted to add that the positioning hasn't changed for 4.5b37 but the 'X' is lighter weight. It ignores my tap so I end up tapping about five times until it recognizes I wish to close.

Have you considered moving to match Safari's carousel? That would be gorgeous.

• We actually have a mockup of the browser tab interface that matches Safari's, and we may just include that in a future release.

Is this what you're seeing in beta 37?

• conorporter
    conorporter
    Community Member
    Options

It's still between the time and the WiFi symbol AND/OR too close to the status bar to tap first try.

• Conor,

Could you confirm for me the version of the 1Password beta you're running? If you tap on the settings gear you should see a row titled "Recommend 1Password". Below that text it lists the version number. What do you see there?

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• conorporter
    conorporter
    Community Member
    Options

The most recent version behaves as expected. I am sorry for any confusion. Likely had the new beta in my inbox.

• MikeT
    edited March 2014
    Options

Hi @conorporter,

Thanks for the update! No need to apologize, we're just happy that it's working now. :)

This discussion has been closed.