Missing icons in 1Password for Mac

Options
dbabq
dbabq
Community Member

I'm running version 4.1.2 on Mac OS X 10.9.1 and when I add a new entry and try to change the icon, I only get to choose from OS X icons (the ones you get to choose from for your account on your computer). No 1Password icons are visible in the Default list. I tried toggling Rich Icons on and off but that didn't work. For the credit card I just added the icon that was assigned shows the back of a credit card with a magnetic stripe and an embedded chip. Where did all of your icons go?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Have you tried leaving rich icons on for a while? Many login icons (at least) should be downloaded then from AgileBits' servers.

Stephen

• dbabq
    dbabq
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not talking about login icons. I'm talking about when you manually add a new item, in this case a credit card. I thought you used to be able to choose from a variety of agile bits icons. Now all I get to choose from are the standard Apple ones.

• dbabq
    dbabq
    Community Member
    edited January 2014
    Options

Where did these icon options go?

• dbabq
    dbabq
    Community Member
    Options

Bump.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @dbabq.

Similar to 1Password 3, if you select a specific type for your Credit Card item in 1Password 4 then one of the builtin icons (if available) will be used for it, e.g.:

You won't see the icon change until the item is saved.

I hope that helps. :)

• Everyone
    Everyone
    Community Member
    Options

Not sure what the issue is here. To apply custom icons, you click Edit on the item and then drag apps/icons onto the icon-space to the left of the entry's title.

If you mean that you're not seeing icons in 1Password 4 that were in your 1Password 3 database then that's due to a silly feature-loss in 1Password 4, described here:
    http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/19448/ode-to-1password-4-video

This discussion has been closed.