The username under the title for Login items are not updated.

Options
toshiro
toshiro
Community Member

Hi,

I found one little thing to report.
When I edit and update username in Logins at 1Password4 for Mac, the updated username is displayed below the title of the item list as soon as the page saved. However, the username in the item list for Logins in Android Beta10 remains unchanged although the sync with my data in Dropbox is finished and the content has been copied to my Nexus7.
I hope this is fixed.

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hey @toshiro! Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• toshiro
    toshiro
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Saad

Thank you for your response.
    I am afraid that I can not give you the diagnostic report. All the information I can tell is what I reported in my previous post.
    The username in Logins are rarely changed and therefore it's a minor thing for me.

I found two workarounds.
    One is to duplicate the item in question. The copied item has the correct username. Therefore, I delete the original and use the copy as the new original.
    Another is to delete all the data from Android Beta 10 app and resync the data with the one in Dropbox. This will clear up the problem.

Thanks again.

• saad
    Options

I am so sorry, I misunderstood the problem reported in your first post. I was under the impression you were not seeing any changes to the username made on your Mac to Android, including the detail view. Now that I understand correctly, a diagnostic report wouldn't help much.

The list view with your login items does not show your changed username, but the detail view (when you tap on the item) should display the latest changes. I was able to confirm this on my device also. I think it may have to do with how we are caching the username of login items. I am going to pass on these details to our developers! Expect a fix in an upcoming update.

Thanks so much for reporting it, and thanks for the workarounds.

• toshiro
    toshiro
    Community Member
    Options

Saad,

Okay. I am pleased that you could address the issue correctly and pass it on to your developers.
    I appreciate your hard work and hope the product version is coming soon. Today, I updated B10 to B11. I am exited to test B11 and will report any issue I may find. Thanks.

• saad
    Options

Thank you for your continued support of 1Password, we are really glad to have you on our beta program. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a nice day! :)

This discussion has been closed.