Cannot syncrhonize iPhone to Dropbox any more

Options
SpringComp
SpringComp
Community Member

For ages, I was using 1Password for Windows and 1Password for iPhone. I use Dropbox for data backup and synchronization. Sometimes I get conflict but this is easily solved either by merging changes or resetting the 1Password to Dropbox association in the iPhone App.

Today, I additionally setup 1Password for Mac and all worked great.

However, I noticed a conflict in the iPhone App.
This time, though, none of the usual steps seemed to restore the synchronization.

When trying to create the 1Password to Dropbox association, I get a Dropbox error 403, with the following text:

It seems you tried something we can,t verify. did you log into a different Dropbox account in a different window? Try clicking here to go back to the page you came from, or just go home.

I have tried to remove the associated 1Password App in the security settings of my Dropbox account, to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea to restore this feature ?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SpringComp‌,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting 1Password synced up right now. What version of 1Password for iOS are you using? To find out which versions you have, let me know which icon you see on your home screen from the following image, #1, #2, or #3?

This discussion has been closed.