Out of Sync / Missing Passwords [Moved to Email]

scottelkin
scottelkin
Community Member
edited March 2014 in iOS

My main computer is my mac. It is really the only place I add new passwords. That is up to date and works fine.

I noticed that my iPhone was out of sync. After researching it, I noticed my mac was using a custom location inside dropbox that my iPhone couldn't see.

I switched my mac to using the default location, but my iPhone is still not seeing the last passwords. When I delete it and re-install, it appears to sync whilst giving dropbox limiting errors, but finally finishes. The total logins is off my 8 (the most recent 8 passwords). And the only reason it is only missing 8 is that I did a wifi sync not too long ago.

My mac is now getting repaired, so I am trying to make 1Password work on my old windows machine. I installed it, if sync'd my passwords and see's all the logins. BUT, it is missing most of the username and password info from each one.

Please help - this is really frustrating and wasting a lot of time.

Comments

• scottelkin
    scottelkin
    Community Member

I emailed diagnostic reports from both the Windows & iOS apps and put this thread URL and my username within.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @scottelkin,

Thanks for sending those Diagnostic Reports in to us! We'll follow up directly via email so that we're not duplicating any efforts or causing confusion between here and there. Someone from our support team will reply to you as soon as possible. :)

This discussion has been closed.