Wrong version - but in Diagnostic Report or app?

Options
jackr
jackr
Community Member

Either I've accidentally reverted to 4.3.2, or the Diagnostic Report is reporting the wrong version.

I was following 4.5 betas, even struggled with the Dropbox sync issues. Got your tweet today claiming 4.5b40 fixes sync. Yay! But wait a bit: sync was already un-busted. Hmmm...

Wondering if maybe b40 was already installed, I prepared a Diagnostic Report and mailed it to myself (attached). Now I'm really confused!

Comments

• Jack,

I just sent myself a Diagnostic Report from beta 40 and it listed the correct version:

Diagnostic Report

When experiencing issues, this report can help our support team help you. The report includes information about your device, settings, logs, and sync details.

Please explain the issue you're encountering in as much detail as possible so we can help. We'll get back to you within a few days, often much sooner.

Overview

System Details

Name: Michael's iPhone
    System: iPhone OS (7.1)
    Model: iPhone
    Locale: en_US
    1Password Details

Version: 4.5b40
    Revision: 0
    Number of items: 955

Are you seeing something different?

• jackr
    jackr
    Community Member
    Options

(Original report should contain an attached Diagnostic, which reports I'm running 4.3.2). Then I guess I really am looking at 4.3.2. Can I get back on the beta train?

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jackr Sure. Just log into your HockeyApp account. You should see the beta available for download from there.

• jackr
    jackr
    Community Member
    Options

Hmm ... Neither my brain, my Mac, my iPhone, nor my 1Password(s) contain any reference to HockeyApp. I've just now registered with HockeyApp, but see no apps listed. Maybe I never was on Beta for iPhone....

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jackr That could be. =) You're welcome to join us! You can sign up on our web site:
    https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/new

This discussion has been closed.