Revealed items - Font issue

Options
Bytor
Bytor
Community Member

I think that it is great the revealed items use different colors for letters, numbers and special characters. However, the choice and size of font make it difficult to read, even on my 10" tablet (my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be).

Would it be possible to either change the font and size or make that an option for the users to choose?

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hey @Bytor! Thanks so much for your feedback. I think it would be great to be able to customize the font and font size within 1Password. I'll pass on your request to our developers.

In the meantime, if you like, you can enable "Large text" from your device settings that will help significantly. Please keep in mind, this setting is a system-wide setting and all of your applications will be using larger font size. To enable this feature, please follow these instructions:

1. Open Settings on your device
    2. Go to Accessibility and check "Large text" to enable larger font size

I understand if you don't want to enable this option as it is a system-wide setting, but I just thought I put that option out there incase you're interested. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

• Bytor
    Bytor
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Saad,

Thank you for the suggestion about turning on the large text option. I knew it was there and its an option if need be, but that is more of a list ditch option.

If the font and size of the "revealed" information was the same size as the other data fields then it wouldnt be a problem.

• saad
    Options

Great, thanks for the clarification. I passed on your feature request to our developers. Please let me know if you have any other concerns or questions.

This discussion has been closed.