Good job! Feels much better than the other version that is officially released on the google play.
Here are the things I would like to tweak if I could:
- The "copy" option on the drop down of one item in the list of logins should copy the password, not the login which I most of the times already know.
- The drop down menu on the right button inside one of the login items feels easy to miss, also it would be nice to keep the "touch and hold to copy password" feature from the old app.
- Multiple vaults support (duh)
- The built in browser doesn't work that well, I'm not able to zoom out enough to see the whole page like in Chrome for example.
- Samsung has a feature to show multiple windows on the screen simultaneously, 1password would be the perfect match for this as I usually have to login to 1password, copy the password, switch application and paste. I could just have 1password visible at the same time as my browser instead. They also support drag and drop between applications that enables it.
Keep up the good work!