1Password on second machine not populated [Resolved]

SueClark
SueClark
Community Member
edited March 2014 in Mac

Hi

I have just bought 1Password4 upgrade and successfully installed it on my MacBookAir (2011) but I also have an iMac and have downloaded another version 4 upgrade for a second machine, my iMac (2008 - Mavericks OS) and paid another $19 as it didn't seem to give you the option of sharing across machines (I'm a single user). The version on my iMac is not seeing anything from my previous version like it did on my MacBookAir and is not populated. It doesn't seem to be able to see anything from DropBox although I've just logged in and the file seems to be there. I have looked in the FAQs but they don't help as when I try to open it from Applications it does not show the closed vault with the options of new user/used it before as described. It's just open and blank. I'd really like to get this working. Sometimes when I open it I get a message that I've got the trial version for 30 days.

Many thanks

Sue Clark

Comments

• Hi @SueClark,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with syncing.

Could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your iMac, along with a link to this topic, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• SueClark
    SueClark
    Community Member

Hi
    Have just opened it again today and it's populated now, must have done it overnight. Thanks for your quick response. Have a good day. Sue

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SueClark,

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're all sorted out! If you run into any further snags, we'd be happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.