Save new login is not working on both chrome and safari

novatliz
novatliz
Community Member

Hi,
Save new login is not working on both chrome and safari. There is no window pop up after clicking it. I'm using v 4.2.2

The website is https://ads.m1.com.sg/NASApp/AdsContext/AdsLogin.jsp?appId=m1webads

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

Hi @novatliz,

Thanks for reporting the problem with saving a Login item for that page. I'm having the same issue here and will pass this information along to our form saving/filling gurus to see if they can come up with a solution.

ref: OPX-304

• nobait
    nobait
    Community Member

Same here-the pop-up window doesn't appear.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @nobait,

Which web browser, and versions of 1Password and the extension, are you having this problem with?

• DixieBoy09
    DixieBoy09
    Community Member

Using Safari 6.1.2 in MacBook Pro running OS 10.8.5 & 1Password 4.2.2. New login popup does not appear. Also the "Save New Login" feature of 1Password Mini does nothing.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DixieBoy09,

I've added your report of this problem to the bug we have open for it. Thanks!

• Sophie Aretta-Realtor
    Sophie Aretta-Realtor
    Community Member
    edited May 2014

@‌sjk,
    I'm using Firefox 29.0.1 and the new login popup does not appear automatically (my settings are selected for it to do so), nor does the pop-up appear when manually select it to Save New Log-in. I have removed the extension and re-installed it. Still no luck.

Using 1Password 4.4

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi Sophie,

Are you only having trouble with the https://ads.m1.com.sg/NASApp/AdsContext/AdsLogin.jsp?appId=m1webads page mentioned in @novatliz's original post or is it a more general problem?

I must say that this particular site isn't the most cooperative even without 1Password involved.

• Pacifica
    Pacifica
    Community Member

Same problem for me running 1Password 5 on all browsers on Yosemite

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Pacifica‌ Can you confirm that your issue is with the same site and could you let us know what versions of the browsers and 1Password extension you're running please, that will all be of a great help for our devs for sorting this out.

• todd.d
    todd.d
    Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem. I just downloaded Windows version 4 and I'm trying to create a login for this site -> https://www.associatedbank.com/
    I select the browser icon, then settings, then Save new login... and nothing appears. I was going to buy the app but this is a showstopper for me. Thanks.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @todd.d

I'll report the fact that the Saving a Login Manually doesn't work on that site but creating a basic Login item directly in 1Password seems to work fine. Here's my Login item:

The two urls are:

The basic Login item work on both pages although I wasn't able to test the password page given I don't have an account there. Banks are the most awkward out there so I hope you won't judge us in just that site.

• todd.d
    todd.d
    Community Member

Hi @ littlebobbytables,
    You're right, I was able to get it working in two steps. Thanks for the reply. I'm still in demo mode but have a Mac/Windows/iOS and will probably purchase the bundle. Seems like a good product. Thanks.
    Todd

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Todd.d We like to think so :wink: I was actually a satisfied customer for quite some time before I was gifted the opportunity to work alongside these fine people. I would feel naked without 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.