1Password 3 data on Dropbox?

Options
gboudreau
gboudreau
Community Member

Should the beta be able to load a data file from 1Password 3 from Dropbox?
It finds the data file, and asks me for my master password, but it says invalid password.
Do I need to purchase the 1Password 4 update for Mac before I can use this beta?

Thanks.

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi @gboudreau. 1Password Beta for Android is compatible with agilekeychains (data files) created in 1Password 3 for Mac. However, features exclusive to 1Password 4, such as new item types and favourites will not be visible on your Mac without a copy of 1Password 4.

If you're looking to upgrade to 1Password 4 for Mac, now would be a great time. We are having a 50% off sale to celebrate MacWorld/iWorld 2014. There's also a discount for our existing customers like you, just visit our upgrade store to view them.

As for your master password not being accepted, are you using any non-US-ASCII characters in your master password? If you don't feel comfortable answering this in this forum discussion, please send your reply by email to: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

• twenty_questions_Joe
    twenty_questions_Joe
    Community Member
    Options

March 28, 2014
    I was able to log into 1password 4.beta using my 1 password 3.Master Password.
    Device: LG G Pro. 4.1.2

• saad
    Options

Thanks for confirming your data from 1Password 3 for Mac is working with the beta!

This discussion has been closed.