No 1Password Data Found

Options
wir3d
wir3d
Community Member

I recently re installed B54 and have been running into a strange error. I have 2 vaults stored in dropbox. I can access them no problem on my mac but now, i can't on my iOS devices. They are named Personal Vault.agilekeychain and Work Vault.agilekeychain. When I open B54 for the first time it asks if I have used 1Password before, I say yes and then I try to sync it and thats when I get the below error. They only way i can get past it is if I say I am a new user and create a brand new primary vault. And then I can add my other 2 vaults afterward.

Thanks all

Comments

• wir3d
    wir3d
    Community Member
    Options

I may have figured out the issue. It seems if I use the default name of 1password.agilekeychain then B54 picks it up and seems that I have indeed used 1password before. Can anyone confirm this?

• Hello @wir3d, and thanks for taking the time to write in. You are correct that the initial setup only find items named with the default name of 1Password.agilekeychain. I'll bring this one up today at the team meeting and go over it.

• We are trying to maintain a naming convention where the primary vault has "1Password" name and the secondary vaults have matching names.

The main reason for this is to prevent accidental merging of primary and secondary vaults. The assumption is that the primary vault always has the most important personal data and it is critical to avoid merging it with the secondary vaults.

• wir3d
    wir3d
    Community Member
    Options

That makes sense. I was trying to do the same thing, just in my own way with personal and work. Thanks to both of you. I appreciate the feedback.

• Thank you for taking the time to mention this issue!

I am going to change the message. Hopefully this will help:

This discussion has been closed.