Browser integration and/or internal browser

Options
_CH_
_CH_
Community Member

I was wondering if you are contemplating either browser integration (something that lastpass for android just released) or an internal browser (similar to the 1password internal browser on iOS) for one of the upcoming betas?
IMHO, if both could be integrated it would be more secure (internal option) and also more convenient for those who are concerned about privacy as well as ease of use (browser integration with chrome) at the same time.

Comments

• opuntia2
    opuntia2
    Community Member
    Options

I just read about that lastpass feature...that would be awesome!

• saad
    Options

Hi! There are a couple options that are being reviewed by our developers at the moment. While I can't promise whether they will be available in the near future, I can say that we have been looking into browser integration, input method editors (eg. 1Password keyboard), and even a popup that allows you to fill in your login credentials within other applications. These are just options that are still being reviewed by our development team. We really appreciate all of your feedback. I'll add your votes for these suggestions you brought up.

• Gregs
    Gregs
    Community Member
    Options

there's some fresh discussion about this in discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/114535

• saad
    Options

:)

This discussion has been closed.