Testing Notes - 1 Pass on Kit Kat 4.4.3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

mkirpalani
mkirpalani
Community Member

very slow syncing - 191 records took over 5 mins on 4G/LTE (Thur 27th March 2pm)
notes line entry window is only ONE line ?? - can enter many lines but see only ONE line at a time ??
touching cancel does not prompt "are you sure" - you just loose everything you just keyed in :-(

items show at the BOTTOM of a list ie after " Z" ?? - these are numeric and should be BEFORE "A" in a list

more as I use the beta
hope this helps ?
cheers
Mark

Comments

• mkirpalani
    mkirpalani
    Community Member

forgot to add one more - why does the install say 1Pass needs access to ALL files and folders in Dropbox ?
    it should only have access to the standard 1Password.agilekeychain folder ??

• Hi Mark. Thanks for your feedback on the beta. :)

• The very first sync takes a little longer since it downloads all of your items and included attachments. It also comes down to the size of your data file (keychain), device hardware and network speed. I would recommend using WiFi to sync your items if you have a large data file with a lot of attachments. It took us about 9 minutes to sync 3099 items which was about 60MB in size on a Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013) - including several attachments. We have been improving our sync algorithm ever since the first beta, and of course, we will continue to improve it for better speed.

• We will fix the one-line entry for secure notes in a future update.

• Switching away from 1Password while creating a new item will clear all of your unsaved fields. This behaviour was implemented as a security measure.

• Numeric values in a list are displayed after the alphabets. This is to keep consistency with other Android applications and 1Password on other platforms. If you open Google's contact app (People), you will see the same example.

• This may help answer your last point: http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/22528/dropbox-app-permissions-too-wide

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.