4.5b58 Feedback

Options
Jacob_Hill
Jacob_Hill
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

Hey Guys!

The app looks FANTASTIC and it seems to me that there is no more glitches (none that I could see as none were included in the email about the update...) but here I am again telling you what I think needs improving...

1). The 'organise section' in the app shows tags. When you try to remove an item in a tag, IT WILL NOT LEAVE! I have a license file in my tag and it's like it's permanently living there!

2). With the 'quick unlock screen' the password entry bar is a little too low and collides with the number pad (Maybe it's drunk?)...

3). Just a small feature request; would it be possible that with the master password and the quick unlock code could make the iPhone vibrate if an incorrect password is entered?

N.B. ALL of these bugs emerge from their burrows on an iPhone 4S.

Thanks for listening to me rabbiting on and have a great week ahead!

Jacob :-)

Comments

• Fedorov
    Fedorov
    Community Member
    Options

With b58 being the first "upgrade" over the top of b57 since the Dropbox sync fix I'll test syncing between windows, iPhone and iPad later.

Hoping I don't need to disable Dropbox sync and setup just to get it syncing. Confident it's going to work though!

• Good morning Jacob! Thanks for the great feedback. I will make sure we've got those items in our bug tracker. They may not make it into our 4.5 release, but they will not be forgotten.

@Fedorov‌, I'm confident that your sync tests will pan out, but do let us know if they don't!

This discussion has been closed.