No highlight after swiping a list item [Confirmed, will fix in a future update]

Options
parasight
parasight
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

In the Logins category, active list items are no longer highlighted once they have been swiped with the "copy password" feature. If you tap a different entry and return to the previous one, it remains unhighlighted. Numerous list items can be "broken" this way simultaneously. You can reset this behavior by going up to the Categories root and then returning to Logins, but it'll happen again once you swipe an item. It doesn't make a difference if the item was active at the time you swiped it.

Screenshots (v4.5b56):

Step 1: Selected "Ars Technica".

Step 2: Swiped "Ars Technica".

Step 3: Still on "Ars Technica", it's no longer highlighted. It stays like this even if you switch to a different entry and return.

Comments

• Sharp eye @parasight, thanks!

• parasight
    parasight
    Community Member
    edited April 2014
    Options

@MrRooni‌, this is still happening in 4.5RC0.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @parasight,

Thanks for the update! We haven't fixed it yet, we will mention the fix in the changelog once we do.

• parasight
    parasight
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT‌ Ok, just making sure. It's still present in RC2, which pretty much means it's going to be pushed out to customers with this bug.

• ethansisson
    ethansisson
    Community Member
    Options

Typically only severe bugs are fixed once you get to RC. If a bug in RC doesn't break a feature, its fix will probably be held over until a subsequent minor update. I believe they're planning to do a minor release very quickly after 4.5 to address a bunch of the small UI bugs like this one.

• Church Said
    Church Said
    Community Member
    Options

This I have mentioned from beta 50 already but they have not fixed it because they think it is not a big issue.
    But to users like me, UI is really important. It affects how I choose a product.
    In this case, if you choose an item, them swipe back REALLY SLOWLY, it wont be highlighted anymore, weird!
    same thing does to move back with button on top left
    In this RC2:

• languages cannot be set to certain languages, they always be converted back to English.
    • input UI when enter master password is so beautiful, but then it seems like they hate PIN then they give kinda ugly input UI to PIN code
    • PIN code does not even ask old PIN code when changing to new one. Simply just put new PIN code, done .. !? so secured ><
  • parasight
    parasight
    Community Member
    Options

@ethansisson‌ Alright, I was wondering about that. Thanks for clarification!

• Yes, this problem will be fixed in 4.5.1. As for the PIN entry screen, we have some improvements planned for that feature as well that didn't make it into 4.5. Stay tuned!

This discussion has been closed.