Any way to create a Duplicate Passwords Smart folder? [choose Show Duplicate Passwords in item list]

Options
netnothing
netnothing
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

Would like to create a duplicate passwords smart folder/search so that I can include/exclude the search from specific folders.

Is this possible?

I keep a work and personal folder and I only care about seeing the duplicate passwords in the personal folder.

-Kevin

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Kevin @netnothing,

Thanks for asking about this. You can choose Show Duplicate Passwords in the item list submenu with any sidebar selection that supports it:

That would work directly with your personal folder or a smart folder with any criteria you'd like. I hope that helps. :)

• netnothing
    netnothing
    Community Member
    Options

That is EXACTLY what I needed. Thanks so much!

-Kevin

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome, Kevin. I have uses for that, too. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Options

There is also a Duplicate Password tool in the Security Audit section (I am running 4.3.1.BETA-1) that desperately needs an "ignore this duplicate" button, because otherwise it generates way too many false positives in my keychain.

Examples:

• Wi-Fi routers where I have a router item and a login item.
    • Online accounts where I have both an Email account entry and a webmail login.
    • Online accounts where I have both a 1Password 3 Instant Messaging account entry (which irritatingly gets intermixed with Logins in 1P4 and a login entry.
    • Reward Programs where the PIN is the same as the website login.
This discussion has been closed.