I have 1Password for Mac. Do I need to buy 1Password for iPhone to use on my iPhone?

Options
Kimberly Stoddard
Kimberly Stoddard
Community Member

The sync instructions don't make sense to me. Do I have to purchase a second product to use 1Password on my iPhone?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited April 2014
    Options

Yes, the iOS and OS X applications are separate. If you want the convenience of syncing to your iPhone, you will need to purchase that separately from the Mac version. There was a half off sale going on last week - I think it's still valid, so now would be a great time to jump on it.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi Kimberly,

Like hawkmoth said, 1Password for iOS is a separate purchase.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

• Jaque
    Jaque
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! I have the opposite question.
    I bought 1Password for iPhone/iPad. Do I need to buy the license for my Mac?
    I am asking this because I did the download on my Mac and it is working without buying the license. Is it correct?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

If you downloaded the OS X version from the AgileBits store you're probably running in trial mode. From this page:

The application downloaded from our website will remain fully functional for the first 30 days after you install it. After this initial trial period, you will need to purchase a license to continue using without restrictions.

Stephen

This discussion has been closed.