minor window focus bug when opening with ⌘0

Options
niallyoung
niallyoung
Community Member

G'day - I like to close my windows with ⌘w, but when re-opening with ⌘0 I can't click "copy" to copy a password - I have to select a different password and then return to the one that appeared on screen when the window re-opened.

The reason it's annoying is it's a Favourite - and I'd rather not have to type and search for this password when the window re-opens, as I use it all day long.

Cheers,

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

G'day to you too, @niallyoung!

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

The issue you describe is a known bug, and our developers are working on finding a way to squash it. I am sorry for the inconvenience, I hope that we are able to track this down soon for you!

• niallyoung
    niallyoung
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Megan - looks like this issue is fixed, after re-opening 1Password after a ⌘w (via the new helper mini app thingy) I can immediately copy the currently viewed password.

Yet if I open the application from scratch after a reboot (quitting doesn't seem to have this issue) I can't copy the first password that is visible when 1Password unlocks..?

As long as it's in a bug list somewhere all good, no need to reply cheers.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @niallyoung,

That bug with buttons not appearing when hovering over fields in item details will be fixed in the 4.3 update, coming soon! :)

This discussion has been closed.