Sync is not working properly for email accounts

Options
Nicholas Pufal
Nicholas Pufal
Community Member

I changed/added 8 items from my 1Password for Mac Version 4.2.2 (422001). All of them synced fine with the Android app (beta 14), except for an email account. For that email account I only have the username and password filled up - all other information was untouched.

The item already existed, the only change made was its password and I favorited it. After the sync, it was fully empty - ignoring the username (which was already there) and the password change. It did set it as favorite in the app though.

I noticed that while syncing at some point the syncing status was "ignoring changes" (or something like that) for one of the items. Not sure if it was for this one in particular, but my guess is that it was.

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi Nicholas. I'm really sorry to hear sync is not working for your email account item. I would like you to open 1Password for Android, and perform sync. While syncing, you'll see a notification in the notification drawer. I would like you to tap on the notification to view the sync log and then forward it to us by reporting it. In the email, please include a link to this thread, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your sync log in our inbox. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.