A few suggestions

ds.store
ds.store
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Android

Hi team and thank you for letting me try the beta.

I'm very pleased with how beta works and looks. For sure, it is a great improvement over the existing app.

A few improvements that I think are not critical but nevertheless would improve the experience tremendously:

1. Move search from within a category to the root list of categories. Make it work as it is working on the Mac 1P, not as it is working on the Windows 1P, i.e. enable search across all categories instead of just within the current one. And put in a "x" button within the input field to clear the content.
  2. Allow whole category to be made a favorite instead of just individual items. If not possible, please allow to drag and shuffle. I'm using Logins, Notes and Credit Cards often and almost never Databases, Identities, etc. The next guy is using it in completely different manner. Allow us to organize as we find suitable.
  3. As mentioned elsewhere, please allow for Google Drive sync.
  4. Where is the unlock sound?? Come on, after all these years we have a conditioned reflex!

Comments

• Hey! Thanks for taking the time to write in your feedback. I am really glad to hear you're enjoying the beta so far. Let's dive right into the points you brought up:

1. You can search all of your items by tapping on All Items in your list of Categories. However, I can understand the need for a more universal and quicker access to the search field. This is one of our popular requests, I'll add your vote.

2. Thanks for your suggestion, I'll add this to our issue tracker so our developers can review it.

3. I'll add your vote for Google Drive support.

4. Ah, you miss the old unlock sound? :) A lot of our users didn't like the unlock sound in 1Password Reader, so we removed it. I'll pass on your suggestion to our team, maybe we can have a option for this in settings.

Thanks again for your feedback. Please let me know if you have any other concerns or questions.

• retiredone1944
    retiredone1944
    Community Member

I sure do miss using alpha tabs for scrolling. I really do not like having to waste time scrolling randomly.

• Hi @retiredone1944! Thanks for your feedback, I think this thread may help:

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.