Firefox Extension Stops responding [moved to email]

Options
lgj001
lgj001
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

I have the 1Password extension 4.1.0 and Firefox 28.0. After using Firefox for a while the iPassword extension stops working (i.e. I click the tool bar button and nothitng happens - very frustrating)). Sometimes 1Password mini stops working at the same time, and sometiles I can unlock 1Password mini, but either way it won't fill in any passwords. Restarting Firefox cures the problem (for a while). If I go away and do something else for 5 or 10 minutes it sometimes works when I try it again (note: this is frustrating). If, being overcome by frustration, I sit there repeatedly clickng the button it will sometimes start working again after a while (however this also has a detrimental effect on my blood pressure and I'm usually calling 1password and agilebits by every insult I can think of). Have you picked up how frustrating this is? I have created a new Firefox profile, but I still have the problem. I'm getting a little frustrated.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @lgj001,

I'm sorry you're having intermitted problems with the 1Password extension in Firefox and 1Password mini. Were you using multiple Firefox profiles when this trouble started?

So we can take a closer look at what could be causing this, please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• lgj001
    lgj001
    Community Member
    Options

Hi sjk - thanks for responding.... The problem started before I set up a second (new) Firefox profile - I only tried this as it was suggested as a solution to a similar problem on the forums.... Diagnostic report on its way to you now...

Thnaks,
    LGJ

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We've received the report, @lgj001. Thanks for sending that in. Someone from our team will be responding to your email as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.