delete content of categories in android device can change in iPhone but remain not change in PC

pairojn
pairojn
Community Member

b14 in Garmin nuvi 3592LM android 4.0.4
delete content of categories in android device can delete the same content of categories in iPhone after sync complete but remain not change in PC.
may be bug of 1password for Windows PC.

Comments

• Hi @pairojn. I apologize, I am having a difficult time understanding the issue exactly. Could you please clarify the problem? If you delete an item on Android, does it also delete the item on Windows?

• pairojn
    pairojn
    Community Member

item in windows PC not delete.

• Okay! Thanks for the clarification. I would like to look more into this issue and help you fix it. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC?

To create a diagnostics report please open 1Password for Windows, then click Help->Diagnostics Report->Export to File. Save the file somewhere you know you can easily locate.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.