Clear Clipboard settings reset after upgrade?

Options
netnothing
netnothing
Community Member

On top of the syncing preferences not being carried over, it looks like the clear clipboard settings are also reset.

On both my iPhone and iPad, the Clear Clipboard settings were turned to Never.

C'mon guys.....this is getting out of hand. I have to babysit this process and re-setup most of the app. Then I get to call my parents and walk them through 4 devices because they won't know to look for this stuff.

-Kevin

Comments

• ChrisE
    ChrisE
    Community Member
    Options

I'd love to recommend this to my father & brother but have held off because of exactly this kind of problem. I just discovered the clipboard settings issue too, after wasting time trying to sort sync out. What a PITA.

• netnothing
    netnothing
    Community Member
    Options

I get to spend a chunk of time this morning walking my Mom through the sync settings and the clear clipboard because of this. Completely not user friendly and is making me rethinking my 1PW solution.

-Kevin

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @netnothing‌ and @ChrisE‌

I do apologize that the migration has not been smooth for you. My developers are looking into why sync and other preferences were not migrated over, so it is best to check through your settings and make sure they are set the way you like them. :)

If you have any further questions, we're here to help!

This discussion has been closed.