Excluding Domains from automatic login saving doesn't work

Options
made
made
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I am new to 1Password and I am really happy using it. Anyway, I don't want 1PW to save my banking credentials. So I added the domain to list (Settings --> Browser). But 1PW keeps asking me to save my credentials when logging into my banking account.
Do the URLs have to be in specific form? I tried
https://banking.ing-diba.de
banking.ing-diba.de
ing-diba.de

Restarting 1PW, 1PW-mini and browser (chrome) after each try. I am on a mac with, osx 10.9.2 installed.

With all the best,

-Mario

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

HI @made,

Thanks so much for the kind words about 1Password - I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying 1Password so far!

I'm sorry to hear though that you've been having trouble getting 1Password to respect you wishes with regard to the banking credentials. Could you tell me what the version number of 1Password you are using? You can find this in 1Password > About 1Password.

I've done some testing here, and when I copied banking.ing-diba.de into the 'do not save' field in Preferences > Browser, 1Password no longer asked to save my information. (I did my testing on v4.1.2).

• made
    made
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Megan,

thank very much. It seemed to be version issue, I updated to 4.1.2. and now it works.

Thanks again ;)

• Jasper
    Options

On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.