Since trying out some features on the newest iOS update, I’m having trouble accessing 1PasswordAnywhere via Dropbox’s web interface (i.e. not loading it locally).
I’m using FireFox 28.0 and Chrome 34.0.1847.131 m
In both cases I’m getting the “A problem occurred when loading the "https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/1Password.agilekeychain/data/default/encryptionKeys.js" file” error.
Here are the steps leading up to this error.
1. Update iOS app to 4.5 on April 22. (1PasswordAnyWhere worked after that through April 24).
2. Last night, 24th, I turned on the demo vault just to see it and then removed it from iOS app.
3. This morning, 25th, on opening Dropbox on iOS it suddenly asked for 1Password to access Dropbox. I had already done this a while ago on the first install 1Password on iOS.
4. I confirmed it to access.
5. I logged into Dropbox on a PC on Firefox and tried opening the 1Password.html and then got the error.
I haven’t renamed the 1Password.agilekeychain file.
I only have one vault.
I’ve tried optimizing the vault on 1Password 4 (Mac), but it didn’t affect 1PasswordAnywhere.
I’ve cleared my browser cache.
In the past in similar situations, I would repair the database, but I don’t see that anymore as an option.
Thank you so much.