Upgrading from v3 to v4 failing

Options
FlipperDipper
FlipperDipper
Community Member

Hello, I'm trying to get v4 working on Mac OS X 10.9.2 after running v3 for quite some time, synching with dropbox. When I execute "1Password 4.app" it's not presenting me the user welcome screen of "I'm new 1Password" / "I've used 1Password before.'

What it is presenting me is a request to enter my master password. When I enter it I get a failure. When close 1Password 4 and open 1Password v3 to check password my password works just fine. So I'm entering the correct password.

I can't find where to force 1Password 4 to find my stuff.

I'm not a mac app store customer. I purchased and downloaded 1Password 3 and 4 from agile bits directly.

Thanks

Comments

• FlipperDipper
    FlipperDipper
    Community Member
    Options

Just a follow on note that 1password 4 is finding my v3 backups, they're listed in the 1password 4 preferences

• Jasper
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi @FlipperDipper,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we experienced a surge in support requests recently. We're doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

So we can easily investigate, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.