FEATURE REQUEST: Additional Lock option - locking when iPhone sleep/wake button is pressed

Options
somainer
somainer
Community Member

I have set Lock on Exit = OFF, so that I can occasionally switch back and forth several times between 1Password and another app without having to re-enter master password. I also have set I have set Request After = 5 minutes, so that 1Password will ultimately shut-down in case I forget to close the app (by swiping up when viewing in multitask screen),

However, it appears that the Request After count-down persists even while the phone is asleep (i.e., if I put my phone to sleep by pressing the sleep/wake button and then unlock the phone, 1Password is still available for use WITHOUT re-entering the MasterPassword).

Ideally I would like an additional lock option in Settings/Security called something like "Lock when device is put to sleep."

Comments

• Quietwalker
    Quietwalker
    Community Member
    Options

I agree. Maybe even "Lock when Asleep or after 5 minutes of non-use, whichever is first." My master PW is a pain, but I'd far rather have to enter it more than I want than have the scenario somainer described occur.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @somainer‌ and @Quietwalker‌

Thanks for the feedback here! I'm happy to pass your thoughts along to our developers. :)

This discussion has been closed.