Need registration key

I downloaded 1Password for Mac from your legacy page since my computer is 10.7.5 and is too old to update. I paid for and downloaded 1Password4 for Mac from iTunes and then another copy from you (as mentioned in one of these discussions), but was unable to open and install it since my computer is too old.

I want to register the Legacy version I have (working fine) and pay, but it does not allow me to do so. How may I make my version legit so it will continue to work with no problems in the future?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @swarren,

Thanks for your support of 1Password! I'd be happy to add a version 3 license to your existing account, however, I'd just like to clarify something first: you mention purchasing 1Password both from the Mac App Store and our website. If you are a single user, there is no need to purchase multiple Mac licenses, as a single-user license from either store will allow you to install 1Password for Mac on as many computers as you personally use. If you send your purchase information from the Mac App Store in to support@ agilebits .com, we can create a version 3 license for you, and refund the purchase from our website if it was redundant. :)

• swarren
    swarren
    Community Member

Thank you very much for your help. Support@agilebits has already solved my problem. Your customer support is fantastic.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @swarren‌

Thanks so much for letting me know that you're all sorted out! We're here if you have any further questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.