Suggestions, Ideas, Questions

Options
iwonder3
iwonder3
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

Howdy everyone. Please accept a few thoughts your way:

1. Link between notes. It would be nice to reference one note from another. Evernote does this nicely.

2. Is it possible to require a 2nd password for a vault? If not, can this be considered as a feature request?

3. I may have asked this already, but today this came up again. Today if I go File->New items, can I get a URL option? I have some links I'd like to save in bulk, not as logins but mere references to some stuff i found around the net. Today i use a Secure Note for it, but frankly I think this could be enhanced by having a specific category.

4. Notes formatting options (fonts, alignment etc) Are any of these in your backlog? If not, kindly add.

5. If URL is detected, shorten it?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @iwonder3‌

Thanks so much for the feedback here! I'll do my best to answer your questions here:

1. You're not the first person to suggest linked items, and I'm happy to add your vote to the existing feature request!
    2. Currently the Master Password for your primary vault will give you access to all your secondary vaults. This is to ensure that you don't have to end up remembering multiple Master Passwords (it is called "1Password" after all!) If you would like to directly access a secondary vault without going through the primary, use 1Password > Switch to Vault while 1Password is locked. Only the selected secondary vault will be unlocked, and your Master Password will be required to switch to any other vault.
    3. I might store URLs in the Login category, simply to allow 1Password to open the page automatically, but you're right, having a separate category for URLs would be pretty handy. :)
    4. This is another popular request, I'm happy to add your vote to the existing feature request in our issue tracker.
    5. I'm not quite sure what you mean here. For filling, 1Password needs to store the full URL of the log in site.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.