Dropbox Sync ended up with 2 Vaults but there was never the intention to have 2 (solved)

Options
robart
robart
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

Hi,

I use dropbox sync on my home computer and my computer at work...

Now I have somehow 2 vaults in my keychain.

I discovered that my computer at home does not have the passwords saved at work and vice versa.
Than I looked at the settings in dropbox and somehow I have two vaults now...

But I only want one Vault...

Now what to do? I dont know what vault is what in the .agilekeychain

I have auto backup on, but i think that if i would restore it would have both vaults in there.

I'm totally confused!

Comments

• robart
    robart
    Community Member
    Options

okay fixed it....

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/KB/start-over.html

I did that, deleted one of the vaults in the .agilekeychain
    how i made sure i deleted the right vault (easy) i changed one in the vault i wanted to get rid off
    looked at the latest changed dropbox file looked at the filepath than i deleted that folder

restarted dropbox and pointed in the welcome steps to the dropbox folder

(i think my misstake back than was that i clicked double on the .agilekeychain and than 1pwd creates a new vault.

now I only have my vault, that i needed

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @robart,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we experienced a surge in support requests recently. We're doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get things sorted out, although I'm sorry we weren't able to get here in time to be of any assistance. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.