Feature Request - Last Successful Login

Over the years, I often end up with multiple logins for the same site. It would be very helpful to be able to have a column that shows when the last successful login for the passwords was. If it already exists, excuse this post, but I can't find it :)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hi tekkiemom,

That is a great suggestion. It would be extremely difficult to implement from a technical standpoint, though, since there is no standard method of determining a successful login on a website. Every site displays different pages (that can even change from one visit to the next) to indicate a successful or unsuccessful login. While useful, I cannot think of a way to implement this unless the code for websites is altered on every site you visit to support login indication. :-(

Until then, we do offer a password history if you use the built-in Strong Password Generator. It is not directly related to your request but can be helpful indirectly. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer.
  • Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    tekkiemom wrote:

Over the years, I often end up with multiple logins for the same site. It would be very helpful to be able to have a column that shows when the last successful login for the passwords was. If it already exists, excuse this post, but I can't find it :)

Instead of trying to implement a successful login column, could you instead have a column that indicates the last time that a login was accessed?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hi Fooligan,

Welcome to the forums!

That is not a bad suggestion and is something we may consider in the future. Thanks! :-)
This discussion has been closed.