Cache new entries so data is retained between switching apps

Options
pliable
pliable
Community Member

Might be late to this party but, something happened that was rather irritating. In trying to create a new login for a website, I started creating a login side by side with the website and 1Password. I started filling out entries on the website, then switched back to 1Password to fill details there and generate a password, then switched back to the website and filled the password field out. Unfortunately, the website wouldn't accept certain characters in my password, so I switched back to 1Password to generate another password only to find all details had been erased.

Perhaps this is an odd/unnatural use case but, I figured caching those details from being erased would prevent headache for dummy users like myself!

Couldn't take a screenshot to describe this more in detail (plus I know we aren't supposed to), but hopefully that was descriptive enough to convey what happened.

Other than that, the app has been working great, and I've never experienced a crash! Keep up the good work :)

Comments

• mverde
    Options

Don't worry, you're not late to the party. Your feedback is always welcome!

You are not alone in using this kind of workflow and we have received similar comments from other members of our beta team. We have raised this issue with our development team and they will be reviewing it. I will definitely make sure to add your vote for having this behaviour changed.

Thank you for your feedback and for your kind words about the app. Please don't hesitate to share any other thoughts you might have.

This discussion has been closed.