What happened to 1Password Mini?

Options
John Shillabeer
John Shillabeer
Community Member

Sometime over the last 3 or 4 days, 1Password has been updated, and with it, 1Password Mini was also changed.

While most of the changes are minor and are fine, I think there are two issues with 1Password Mini now:

• The popup window when selecting a result is way too big, it includes data like created and modified dates which don't need to be shown initially, taking up valuable screen space

• The second, and the most annoying for me, is the size of the anchored password windows created from the 1Password Mini menu. (See attached image). I frequently have 5-6 of these anchored windows opened as they are all used very frequently. Are you able to bring back the mini anchored boxes (even as an option in the settings)?

I love 1Password, but these changes are a little annoying!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jon,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in with your feedback here!

One of the most popular feature requests we've been fielding since introducing 1Password Mini is to add the ability to see all details of an entry and edit details from within the Mini. The new version attempts to address some of these requests by making Mini more like the main app.

I can see how this might less than ideal if your workflow is to have multiple windows anchored to your screen at a time. I'm happy to pass this feedback along to our developers - I kind of liked the small pop-ups as well! :)

This discussion has been closed.