Can't get articles into 1Password with largert font!

Options
royofsf
royofsf
Community Member

Every article that I send into my Evernote has to be adjusted for font size in Clearly before being sent to my Evernote or within Evernote after the article has arrived. I have set the Evernote defaults (Preferences > Formatting > Fonts) to Arial 24 for "Note text" and "Lucinda Grande 24" or "Note plain text"). I don't get it. What do those setting mean if they don't effect text size of articles coming into Evernote?

The text is always too small for my eyes when I look at it on a website in Clearly before it's sent to my Evernote. If I ignore adjusting it, it still is small in Evernote. I have to "select all" text and pick 18 or 24 font. Isn't there any way that all my articles can be 18 or 24 font after being sent into my Evernote without adjusting every one of them? I can't be the only person that would like articles to be of a particular size without having to adjust every article.

I must be missing something. So I have two questions:

1. What is the purpose of those text settings in Preferences/Formatting?

2. Is there any way to enlarge font size BY DEFAULT so that articles coming into Evernote will be my preferred size?

I did talk directly with Evernote but the answer that I got did not relate to the question; he did not understand.

Comments

• royofsf
    royofsf
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I submitted this to the wrong forum. They should never have taken me off the medicine.

• royofsf
    royofsf
    Community Member
    edited April 2014
    Options

• Meek
    Options

Hi @royofsf‌,

No worries :) If there is ever anything we can help with regarding 1Password, just let us know!

This discussion has been closed.