Printing Issues - 1Password4.3 for Mac - Everything is not printing

Options
Mountaineer
Mountaineer
Community Member

I installed the latest version of 1Password - 4.3 - from the Mac store. I am trying to print on a local wireless printer all my information. However, when I checked the printout, I have several gaps in the information, for example, my secure notes are not completely printing, seems a page or so of information is not printing out even though it shows OK on the computer in the 1Password app. Suggestions?

... Mountaineer

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mountaineer‌

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we experienced a surge in support requests recently. We're doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

There is a current bug in the print feature that will omit some data from Secure Notes. Our developers are working to get this fixed, and I've added a vote for you in the issue tracker to let them know that you're keen on seeing a fix as soon as possible.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you here, but if you have any further questions, please let me know, I'd be happy to help!

• Mountaineer
    Mountaineer
    Community Member
    Options

Megan, thank you for letting me know. ... Mountaineer

• Jasper
    Options

On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.