Additional Vaults, Dropbox Syncing, and Sharing [1P 4.5 for iOS supports multiple vaults now]

Options
davebeller
davebeller
Community Member
edited May 2014 in iOS

I'm very new to 1Password and am digging it so far. From what I gathered, if I want to share a vault (that was created separate from the primary), I see how to do that on the site, however, I don't see how to sync that shared vault on an iOS device. My primary vault is syncing nicely on my iOS device but since the shared one is in another folder one step down the Dropbox tree (per AgileBits instructions), my iOS can't see it. Is that correct in you can't sync an individual shared vault to your iOS device?

Comments

• davebeller
    davebeller
    Community Member
    Options

I think I found my answer. It seems one can't sync multiple vaults (shared or otherwise) at all on iOS devices but it appears to be coming soon.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You are correct. The current version of 1P4 for iOS doesn't support multiple vaults but 4.5 (which is in beta) will.

Stephen

• davebeller
    davebeller
    Community Member
    Options

It seems 4.4 does now!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

4.4 is the OS X version. 4.5.1 is the current iOS version. :)

Stephen

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Davebeller,

Yep, 1Password 4.5.1 for iOS supports multiple vaults now along with the ability to let you use multiple Dropbox accounts. This is useful if you want to use a work vault that's stored in a business Dropbox account.

Let me know if there's anything else we can do for you or if you have any questions about multiple vaults.

• MikeT
    edited May 2014
    Options

Oh by the way, since this is more related to the iOS app, I've moved this to the iOS forum for you.

This discussion has been closed.