Unable to configure iCloud

Options
Steve Stefani
Steve Stefani
Community Member

I've installed 1Password on my iPad mini, but cannot get it to activate with iCloud. It is telling me "it looks like you have not signed into iCloud on this iPad. Please sign in using the Settings app."

I've gone to the settings app, and enabled iCloud, and seem to be logged into it just fine, but I cannot get past this step. It works fine on my Mac, but won't work here. FWIW, I've never had iCloud problems before.

Screenshots are attached of my iCloud settings & the config screen in 1Password. Can someone here help?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Steve,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. Thanks so much for including those screenshots - it helps a lot!

I can see that, while you do have iCloud set up, you do not have 'Documents and Data' enabled. This is where your 1Password data will be stored, so you'll need to turn this option on.

This should get you all sorted out, but if you have any further questions, or run into any further snags, we're here for you!

• Steve Stefani
    Steve Stefani
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Megan, that sorted it out.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for letting me know that you're up and running, I'm so glad to hear it!

If you have any further questions, we're happy to help :)

This discussion has been closed.